January 19, 2010

D' True Love..

I should not have this feeling. I'm afraid that one day, I lost someone who I was looking for this. Dated October 22, someone who I thought did not express his feelings to me. He is a friend I was alone, even he also a friend of the former I had just broken up a week ago.

I do not think, she said that she loves just me. I'm confused, what should I say. And I was asked "Since when do you like me?". He replied, "When the four of us went to Pasuruan. At that moment, I started marasakan love with you. But I do not dare make ngungkapin all, because at that time we already have. And now you have no one to have. I dare ungkapin create this feeling. "
I said, "But you are a friend of the ex-I". He said, "I know, but the former you already have someone in his heart". I was surprised to hear perkatanya. I did not expect, so fast I forget my ex. "What's your answer?", He said. "To be honest I also care about you. For some reason that feeling suddenly appeared, when you express your feelings. I know, this should not happen. But we'll try to make all ngejalani ni". With heart flowery, "Thank's Beib ..". It called him to call me.
Left continues to spin. Trials that we've been through so much. Until one day, there is someone who slandered him until a parent I do not like him. Finally he decided to do with me. He did not want to, I do not obey the words of my parents.
And even now, he is someone who is for me. Although only 1 week we've been through the days of beautiful. But it was the most beautiful gift for me. I'm not going to be able ngelupain him until whenever. I know, this is strange, but when I'm close to you, I feel really comfortable. I'm sure, even though we are far away you would have made nemenin and jagain me.


Category writing: Short Story
Message text: Keep your true love. Do not let him go away from you.
And make "him", I always love eating you ever would I ga ngelupain's the most beautiful memories.
Writer: ----
Name: Widya Ari Kurniawati
Email: arye_pranata@yahoo.com
Shelter: Enchantment Sekar Gading block Sekardangan W-19-Sidoarjo
http://ceritacinta-di.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment