A gift of love stories is a love story that I really experienced. Yesterday I had time to write about a hope. Writing a prayer of hope is that I begged to GOD Almighty for the smoothness of the birth of my wife. Well today I will share my experiences with you all about what I've experienced, where what I've experienced it outside of reason or mind as human beings. But this story is not a ghost story or horror stories lho ... hehehe ... OK yuk refer yes love story about a gift.
Thursday exact day, my wife had a little accident of amniotic fluid out of my wife's pregnancy. This of course made me panic, I immediately took my wife to a hospital in bandung.
Arriving at the hospital told me immediately to the doctor about what happened to my wife. Then the doctor gave direction to my wife in hospitalization. I blurted and receive referrals from the doctor.
Several hours passed, but what my wife experienced was endless, the fetal amniotic fluid we continue to go out and not at all stop. I panicked, so frantic to see my wife helpless terrbaring weak, coupled with the words of one midwife who said that "in case of amniotic fluid continues out like this, very dangerous for the future baby". I looked at my wife who kept encouraging me (even my panic ... hehehe ... my wife is not pregnant). Feel like crying ... I'm not whining but well that's what I feel seeing my wife who kept rigid.
Nearly 10 hours passed, but my wife there was no change. The midwife had come back and check my wife, I was devastated to hear the word midwife told my wife after checking ... "This seems to be Mr. surgery, if not we will have a baby poisoning". Oh GOD ... this is your trial?, I thought to myself. Not that I do not want my wife's surgery, and instead of money problems. But the doctor had said to me, if my wife's back surgery during the birth process, then we should not have children anymore, because my wife had surgery 2 times a fault. At that moment I really can not help what I feel, plus see the tears slowly welled up from my wife's beautiful cheeks. I then tried to hide my sadness in front of his wife. I asked for permission for his wife to buy a coffee (my reason to calm my mind).
With thoughts and feelings that are not calm, I went out of the hospital and walked to penjajal food. My mocca cup of coffee sips to eliminate the problems I think, but still could not lose. Maybe this is the will to power, the words that kept coming from my heart.
When I finished sipping a cup of coffee, I walked out of the small shop. But when I was about to walk towards the hospital, I heard a voice calling towards me, "The deck can Tilong me". I then looked toward the voice., Was the voice is the voice of a gentlemen who wore a blue shirt. He asks for help to me, "Can I lose my money, and I want to go to Purwakarta", he said. I automated confused, what these people cheat or something?, Ah but I want to prejudice ga first. I then checked my pockets, but I do not find the money 20 thousand, there is only a thousand in my right pants pocket. I then saw the collar father who had, his eyes reddened, either sad or kecapean or others.
But still I do not want to think badly before, I then took up a 50 thousand from the left pocket of my pants and gave it to my father that how think again. The father immediately surprised and grateful to me even when I had to walk some distance.
I went back to my wife, but no progress as well. So what I thought at the time, panikdan just panicked. My wife then suggested to me to read the letter kulhu 1000 times (well much bener ...) I said to myself. But for goodness could not hurt to try. Slowly but surely I read the letter. about 2 hours ago, I completed the task tersbut. When he finished reading the letter 1000 times, I immediately begged prayers to GOD Almighty for the smooth process of this my wife gave birth, feeling sad and depressed, when it was mixed.
Daybreak, when I wrote this story has come in on Friday. I am a little surprised when my wife said that she felt a little heartburn in perutya, I then told the midwife about it. Apparently there is progress, so said the midwife. My face changed a little happier. And seen the smile on my wife's beautiful face, a sign that the spirit was so strong from dalm him. When it was 5 pm, suddenly my wife felt the heartburn was so great and he eventually brought to the room to give birth. Happy but mingled with dismay when the doctor came and told, "you do not push too hard, because you had surgery, and do not be too long, a maximum of only 15 minutes". Well, in other words, if during the 15 minutes has not come out well, then my wife would be surgery, I thought in dismay. But I continue to pray and continue to pray beside his beloved wife.
Sweat continued berkucuran from my wife's body, the face becomes anxious and rigid common outlook on my face that moment, when it was 10 minutes ago. The doctor was starting to look tired and always looked at the clock in hand, I know, and I think a little pessimistic, "ah sure it has operations". Yet somehow suddenly felt the power of what my wife, my malihat he managed to give birth of our beautiful, no words can I say, just "you're wonderful darling," I said, kissing his forehead. Something that can not be according to many people but today it happened.
When my wife had tired of a struggle and with such a beautiful smile, he said to me, "darling who was next to you?". Next to me?, I asked myself (not only because of me, no more families that accompanied the birth process). Emang why love?, I asked. Guns was next to you there are some fathers who saw the shirt and I mendo'akan. ????... Ha I'm confused so confused, I swear there ga fathers shirt next to me, I just replied with a small smile to my wife. Is this the father of a blue shirt that I gave money 50 thousand yesterday?, Ah .. the mighty power of light that can answer that. Everyone outside reasoning and my mind, all this is a gift from him the creator.
http://ceritacinta-di.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment