Someone called me when I first arrived at the school gates. "Nay ..." shouted Nisa, I looked back. I then approached him, Nisa Arriving in front of me to the rear of the school I was really surprised. He mengodok red skirt pocket and pulled out a folded paper in a little, he gave it to me, I then opened it.
"Nay ... I'm in love with you, you want to be a girlfriend I? ... "That's written in my letter read. I originally did not think it is the first guy I like now to say that the first thing I'm waiting, but unfortunately I feel it is blank, no nothing for a long time the mass also has deleted this feeling. I roll up roll up the letter and threw it, a moment later I get back. It was what I felt was not karuan, all mixed into one. I was nervous when the bell rang to go to class because it was my class Raga, I'm nervous, you know a child ...
The letter was given Raga December 22, 2004 I was 11 years old at the time. I want to laugh if you must look backward problem prihal my crush think that four years ago.
"Udah is Nay ... do not be nervous, so ... "whispered Nisa, I walked into class and sat next to Nisa, my face flushed lips trembling, talking very stiff. Raga is also seen that, he looked embarrassed when I was in front of him. I tried to bury the feeling that I look gugupku little girl who used to hear the love, huh ... when it said the new first love I heard.
"Why he was always well away when I was in front of him?"
"Probably because she was embarrassed, Nay ... "He replied with a quick
"Ashamed why? ... "I'm still curious really
"Afraid of the decline may be ... !! oh yah, btw, he's gonna accept you? "
"Yah ... not lah ... !! I was a kid ... "
"Love it Nay ... He was've pious, good, innocent, good-looking again. Not that that's what you harepin before? "
"Yeah hell .... but ... not ah, anyways I'm just not too familiar Sim. Going borring if we invented "
"Pedekate dong ... a mass approach to the relationship so fine aja ... "
"Ah, the old self-loh ... there own emangnya've got a boyfriend? "I'm away from Nisa, our fear of Raga pembicaraann lengthwise.
On one day, the attitude to me to be outrageous Sim. Little by little he began to dare to hold my hand, I became less comfortable with his behavior. At that time Aina and Dira forced to go to class because in a Raga is waiting for my answer. I was really shocked when I saw in the classroom only Aina, Dira, and Raga. I became afraid ... in me in force to talk privately with Raga, Raga holding hands with my hands tightly to his arm too hard reddened. At that time I was very annoyed at all my friends who were involved in the incident, I finally ran away from school.
Finally, the afternoon I played to the house with my sister Ani - Ayu - carrying a letter of denial of love for Raga. Because I'm still pissed at Nisa I finally told Annie to go to the home Nisa, Nisa's house not far from home Ani. A few moments later Nisa came up to me.
"Nay, I'm sorry yah ... I did not mean to ... "
"Ah ... I hate you ... aja pantes you told me the class was there Raga "I interrupted Nisa
"Yah ... Nay ... I maafin yah ... I promise it'll never again ulangin "
"Okay I maafin, but there is one condition, this love letter to the Raga now because if the delay tomorrow he'll nyosorin me again ..."
"Yes, I'll love ..." I then came home as well as Nisa
"Ga ... !! "Shouted Nisa
"What is it?"
"Nih letter from Naya ..." Sports is very excited to accept
"In decline? ... yah ... deh failed my first love ... This all your fault loh, if aja loh afternoon did not compel him to go to class he would refuse I is not gonna ... "
"PD gede loh ... !! anyways who ordered holding hands, ganjen sih loh ... !! "
"Duh, gimana dong my history now ... my heart broken ... "
'Tuh eat broken heart ... "and then go home Nisa
Raga looked sad when he received a letter from me, he said, "if love at first rejected, sounded even more difficult in the forgotten" were the words that have a point, it's true ... now has four years still the intricacies of the story my love is still remembered correctly.
* * *
A few months later I graduated from elementary school to junior high I went Harafan The Jakarta was the Sim into the same school, I was happy happy mad ... !! When in one of my friends asked about her feelings with me, turns out he was still meyukaiku, Alhamdulillah ... ! Passed the orientation we began to learn, know it's going to shoot someone Raga him his name Nola beautiful, white skin and a standard basic ah deh ... Goods worth it if liked it. Besides her beauty she was also smart charming guy. I was losing him but I began to realize that Sports Direct will not like Nola because his heart was still staring at me.
I hated to Sim when he knew he liked more Hesa. Hesa .... beautiful child, too, beauty beat Nola and I, white skin but childish, talkative ... !
When the Sim sitting with Nola and Hesa, Raga in ordered to write the word I love you in his hand. And do not know why Hesa call out my name "Naya ... Raga write I love you for you ... "he shouted as he showed me the left hand Raga. I just smiled just to hear it, it was small Raga mengutik heart smart.
Hesa over who was sitting in the front with her. "Nay, Raga write I love you Naya ... in his left hand "Hesa pieces, I still express a smile, looking a little bit Raga embarrassed. Our recess - I and Sports - sitting in front of the class, Raga in front of me. I'm curious to see it but the handwriting was already there, remove them with a Sim turns out saliva when I started out.
"Apparently though've shot someone else, the name I was always in her heart, thank God ..." I whispered to myself. I never stopped thinking about Raga, bayangnya as always in my brain.
* * *
Wednesday night, Sim came to my house wearing a red shirt made from t-shirts. She told him, then I went over and sat beside him. He said there are things she wanted to talk, he was to my house with Galuh, familiar friend.
"Nay ... Raga said you would not be his girlfriend? "
"Um ... gimana yah ... duh ... gimana yah .... !! "I was nervous, very nervous
"She said as she loves you ... he asked the answer right now "
"Kok impression that talking instead Galuh well ..." I whispered when down
"Naya ..." pieces Galuh waving his hand to the front
"Um ... gini ... soon a final exam, I ... I ... still do not want to Ga ... you understand the words I'm a very different ...???" logatku
"In decline again Ga ..." whispered Galuh
"Back whom ...!!" Yuk Sim who terliat disappointed
"Ga ... I maafin yah ... "Said I said before Raga home
The word love is the second time, and it was also the second time I refused his love, actually I love him even so but because I was still very little would I decide to not first date. I feel sorry for the disappointment felt Raga. I understand how he feels after the rejected twice, shame it was not growing but the rate to shoot again kegengsian growing. Excuse me Raga ...
Since I reject the second Raga, the attitude of Goods to be weird at me again, who was already familiar now actually looked embarrassed, I did too. Finally I decided to take Sports talk privately, so this issue quickly completed, and the awkwardness Raga for my friends again be lost.
In front of the wide-open window I'm talking both with Raga, Raga looked embarrassed, as if silence bicaraannya empty. Because I am a person who I finally took the courage to say hello first. I was nervous when Sim began there in front of me, my lips trembling must either words what I started.
"How's she doing? ... "I say
"Good" short answer is added to my shame
"You still mad at me?"
"Not" he repeated again I can only sigh deeply held emotions to get out
"Tuh kan ... you are still angry ... !! ayo lah friend ... ! not because the rejected love you so changed ... !! we're still friends "
"Fair well ... I was ashamed at you for two times I've nyakitin you but for the sake of our friendship I finally developed tetep beraniin myself to talk to you. Ga ... I haraf we like it used to be well ... "I continued
"Okay ... !! we temen ... "utasnya, I was relieved ...
Since that day we became more common as before, feeling awkward we were still thick, but we rinse it all with our jokes with each other. I'm happy finally my first love like they used to be, oops ... !! I still love him (since then) still want to always be on notice.
Over time, several months later finally feeling the love was gone, it was able to remove the time sense in the liver. 2 junior high classes again I found a new love, who to this day I still feel. First Love season 2 was not as beautiful as the season 1 because of the love that is different from other love.
Sources of wismacinta.com author radien
http://ceritacinta-di.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment